Natural Home Cures Freeze Dried Rich Pericarp Mangosteen - May Help You Achieve Flawless, Acne-Free Skin
Most people associate the term “acne” with images from high school and middle school yearbooks. However, even though your teenage years may be behind you, you won’t necessarily be pimple free for the rest of your life. In fact, according to a study published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 12% of women and 3% of men experience acne until they are 44 years old.(1) Clearly, acne is an issue that many adults – especially women - face today.
Adult-onset acne can be caused by various factors. Hormonal changes may trigger an increase in the skin’s production of an oily substance called sebum. This causes clogged pores, bacteria, and inflammation resulting in blackheads and inflammatory lesions associated with acne. Naturally occurring vitamins C, E and B complex, along with other minerals and antioxidants, found in our Natural Home Cures Freeze Dried Rich Pericarp Mangosteen will boost your immune system and fight off that acne causing bacteria.
The Results Truly Speak For Themselves - My Skin Is Incredibly Glowing, Soft, Supple And I Look 10 Years Younger!
Mangosteen has been an age-old medicine used in Asia. It has countless benefits with no harmful side effects. It has helped me cure my acne condition, which I have been suffering for years.
Now it took a few months of consuming your capsules, but the results truly speak for themselves.
My skin is incredibly glowing, soft, supple and I look 10 years younger. So if you don’t mind the waiting period of a couple of months, then I would say the Natural Home Cures Freeze Dried Mangosteen is for those suffering from acne and other skin issues.
Melanie Fortika of Mexico City, Mexico
Tips For Healthy Skin Maintenance
To treat or prevent acne, focus on keeping oil and dirt out of pores and reducing inflammation.
Wash your face twice a day with our Natural Home Cures Mangosteen Acai Berry Soap.
Change your washcloth daily and bathe right after a workout at the gym.
Wash your hands often and keep them away from your face.
Pull your hair away from your face during the day and at night when you sleep.
Avoid working in hot kitchens where greasy foods are cooked.
Practice stress-reduction strategies, such as exercise, meditation, and counseling.
Consume our Natural Home Cures Freeze Dried Rich Pericarp Mangosteen Capsules.
After Three Weeks, Her Skin Was Smooth And Had No More Cracks, Patches, or Itching!
In 2004, I was desperate to find something that would help my little girl's eczema. She had cracked bleeding toes, and huge patches of red, itchy skin behind her knees.
She would wake up at night and dig at her legs until sometimes they bled. I would slather on a zinc ointment to get her to stop digging and that would usually stop the itch after 10 minutes or so. I purchased a bottle of mangosteen and gave her some. This was mid-afternoon. That night she slept through without itching. I was astounded that something could work that quickly when I had been trying things for so long and not receiving results. We continued to give it to her daily with the same results. After three weeks, her skin was smooth and had no more cracks, patches or itching. Thanks, mangosteen!
Dana Cantron of Colorado Springs, Colorado
Mangosteen May Help You Resolve Your Acne Issues
For Mangosteen is a tropical fruit found mostly in Southeast Asia. It is round in shape, with a purple covering (when ripe), sweet white pulp and seeds within the pulp. The medicinal properties are found richly in the pericarp or rind, with lower concentrations in the pulp; the mangosteen fruit is harvested only twice a year.
For centuries, the mangosteen fruit's pericarp has been used as a tincture for treating skin disorders. Rind decoctions (the process of extracting the essence) have been applied externally as an astringent. Its antimicrobial actions have been found to be effective against the progression of acne.(2)
Mangosteen has anti-inflammatory effects derived from its xanthone extracts called garcinol and mangostin. Xanthone are phytonutrients known to exhibit strong antioxidant effects.(3) They are highly concentrated in the mangosteen pericarp. Anti-viral and anti-fungal properties were also observed from the mangosteen xanthone.(4) The antioxidant effects from mangosteen prove to be beneficial in keeping the skin healthy.
Psoriasis Is Gone After 25 Years!
For the past 10 years, I've suffered from psoriasis on the back of my neck, and elbows. I visited a dermatologist every 3 months to refill prescriptions for creams, gels & shampoos that helped control the flaking but never cleared up the scarring and itching. I began taking your Natural Home Cures Freeze Dried Mangosteen two capsules three times a day and after one month, my psoriasis has completely cleared up! I've applied no meds whatsoever and psoriasis continues to stay clear!
Mark Alverz of Dandridge, Tennessee
Mangosteen Juice vs. Capsule
There are 2 preparations of mangosteen; the juice form and the solid or capsule form. The juice form uses the whole fruit and has a pleasant taste. Other fruit juices are added, to improve the taste. The capsule form utilizes the pericarp of mangosteen, which contains the highest concentration of xanthones.To extend its shelf life, the mangosteen juice form uses preservatives including sodium benzoate, which is converted to benzene. Benzene has been linked to diseases such as leukemia.(5)
Furthermore, the mangosteen juice form undergoes the process of pasteurization, destroying the inherent medicinal benefits that you seek. The capsule form contains 100% mangosteen, has no preservatives, and is less expensive than the juice form. It doesn't go through any processes that would destroy the health benefits of mangosteen.
You're Moments Away From Being Acne Free - Order Now
(1) American Academy of Dermatology: Adult Acne
(2) World Wide Science: Mangosteen Fruit Rind
(3) Living by Heart: Mangosteen FAQ's
(4) PubMed: Potential Anti-Cancer Drugs
(5) Natural News: Sodium Benzoate
- Acne - Pub Med Health: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001876/
- Acne Treatment and Community: http://www.acne.org/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/acne/DS00169
- WebMD: http://www.webmed.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/default.htm
- Looking Good, the Australian guide to skin care, cosmetic medicine, and cosmetic surgery. AMPCo. Sydney. ISBN 0-85557-044-X.
- "Diseases of the sebaceous glands". In Burns, Tony; Breathnach, Stephen; Cox, Neil; Griffiths, Christopher. Fitzpatrick's dermatology, in general, medicine (6th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill. ISBN 0-07-138076-0.
- "Frequently Asked Questions: Acne". U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Public Health and Science, Office on Women's Health. 2009-07-16.
- "The Response of Skin Disease to Stress: Changes in the Severity of Acne Vulgaris as Affected by Examination Stress". Archives of Dermatology doi:10.1001/archderm.139.7.897. PMID 12873885.
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health (January 2006). "Questions and Answers about Acne"
- "Exercise for Healthy Skin". Coping With Acne: Your Care Plan. WebMD.
- Mangosteen for Acne (archive) U.S. Food and Drug Administration, FDA Consumer, November–December 2002,
- "Adverse and beneficial effects of plant extracts on skin and skin disorders."
- "Adverse effects of herbal drugs in dermatology". The British journal of dermatology.
- "Acne vaccines: a therapeutic option for the treatment of acne vulgaris?". The Journal of Investigative Dermatology doi:10.1038/jid.2008.221. PMID 18787542.